We're looking for a user acquisition lead with at least 2-3 years of experience in mobile marketing roles with hands-on exposure to various organic and paid channels including SMM (Social Media Marketing – Facebook/Instagram ad network, etc.), ASO (App Store Optimisation), mobile affiliate networks (e.g. Tapjoy, AppLift, ChartBoost, AdMob, etc.), email, referral, etc. as well as growth hacking and retention strategies. You’ll join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company made up of 15 people where you will lead our growth efforts across mobile channels, help with our user lifecycle and ensure Groopify reaches and acquires relevant users globally.
What you’ll do?:
• Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimising mobile acquisition campaigns across all relevant channels
• Analyse user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
• Work with our product team to identify potential product improvements to enhance customer experience
• Manage mobile analytics and work alongside our analytics team to understand and leverage user behaviour to improve retention
• Drive growth via strong sustained word-of-mouth
• Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive leads, growth and retention
What we’re looking for:
• At least 2-3 years of experience working in mobile marketing roles
• You’re familiar with and turned on by channels like SMM, ASO, Tapjoy, AdMob, etc. and by tools like App Annie, Flurry, Fabric, Adjust, Sensor Tower, etc.
• Obsessed with growth. You wake up in the morning and before you even have a coffee you are excited to grow our user base
• Bias towards action. You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with good time management. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast- paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
• Previous experience at a startup or, more broadly, in the social, dating and entertainment sectors will be a plus
• International experience is always positive – Erasmus exchange, work experience abroad, etc.
• Working proficiency in English preferred
• Desire to make a dent in the universe
What we’re offering:
• Competitive compensation (fixed + variable driven by objectives and results). Access to stock options (75% of our team owns stock options).
• Join a rockstar team. Sharp, best-in-class and hard-working teammates (with experience at Rocket Internet, Amazon, Merrill Lynch, Banco Santander or Indra) who will have your back and expect you to have theirs
• Open culture. We value everyone’s opinion. Weekly all-hands meetings to keep everyone on the same page and share ideas
• Rapidly-growing startup with strong financial backing and very ambitious growth plans that you can help define and execute
• An open vacation policy. You can take as many days off as you want. We trust your judgement
• Headquarters in downtown Madrid (150m from Google Campus and 10min walk from La Latina)
• Startup environment. We take our work very seriously, but love to hang out outside of work and have fun (did we mention that we love organising team-wide PlayStation tournaments?)
Is this you? Still reading and you meet all the specs above? Then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.